Enrolments are now open for the December 7-12 Bronze Medallion Training Course ID# 1388880 Please note this is not a live in camp.
Enrolments for SRC January 4,5,6 and 9 should open by November 26th, 2020.
Members must be 15 years or older and a financial member of VBSLSC to attend the Bronze Medallion Training.
- Renew and pay your membership or join the club if you are a new member
- Book into the course at lsv member training from anywhere https://mt.lsv.com.au/ by searching the course ID#1388880
- The PSAR Bronze Manual is now an online app. This is required for training and members need to purchase this prior to attending the training session. Purchase the online manual: Log onto the SLS Member Portal https://members.sls.com.au/ and click on memberships then member store. The click into the member store and purchase the PSAR manual 35th edition E-Book. You will then need to download and open the app on your device
- Purchase a high vis pink vest $25 and club cap $10 if you do not have these already. These are compulsory for all water activities. These are located under training and competition on the VBSLSC merchandise site https://venus-bay-surf-life-saving-club-inc.square.site/
- Email the director of education and training Kimberley Gee at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further forms to finalise the enrolment process